Rodent Problems

The Department of Public Works has a program that addresses rodent problems throughout the city. Any resident with a rodent problem within the exterior of his/her property should call the Rodent Control Officer at (401) 461- 1000, extension 3175. The property will be inspected for rat proofing and then baited if necessary.