TAX COLLECTIONS DIRECTORY
Online Bill Pay
The City of Cranston Tax Collections Office offers an online payment and electronic billing service through Invoice Cloud that offers greater flexibility when paying your tax bills. We are excited to offer residents an easy and convenient method to view and pay Real Estate, Motor Vehicle, Personal Property, Sewer Assessment and Pre-treatment Tax bills online. By using this online service, residents can receive and view bills electronically and make payments online, by phone or by text with a credit/debit card and/or bank account.. Other features include:
• Access your account or make a one-time payment:
• View your bill and make a one-time payment without registering your accounts.
• Register your account(s) to enjoy 24/7 access to your payment history and bills.
• Pay anytime, anywhere with a mobile optimized experience - online, on your mobile device, or by text message (registration required).
• Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in AutoPay - automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due dates.
• Faster and more convenient than paying through your bank - EFT/ACH payments are received and clear faster than checks issued by banks.
• In addition to receiving email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation email after making a payment, you can sign-up for courtesy email reminders which can be sent to multiple people in your household.
For more information about online bill pay, please see the "Online Bill Payment Quick Guide" and "Online Bill Pay FAQs" under Related Files
Request for Tax Info
Requests for tax amounts paid for income tax purposes must be made in person and cannot be obtained over the phone or email. We recommend that you retain your receipts for this purpose.
Access your account or make a one-time payment: